Note these potential indicators of fraudulent activity:— FBI (@FBI) December 21, 2020
• Offers for early access to a vaccine upon payment.
• Requests asking you to pay out of pocket to receive a vaccine or to put your name on a waiting list.
• Offers to ship you doses of a vaccine in exchange for payment.
Follow these tips to avoid vaccine-related fraud:— FBI (@FBI) December 21, 2020
• Consult your state health department's website for information about vaccine distribution.
• Consult your primary care physician before receiving a vaccine.
• Only share health information with trusted medical professionals.