🔥THERESA MAY TO PASS LAWS FORCING TAX HAVENS TO EXPOSE RUSSIAN OLIGARCH MONEY LAUNDERING NEXT WEEK 🔥https://t.co/bRB5cuAdzv— Eric Garland (@ericgarland) April 27, 2018
Thursday, April 26, 2018
THERESA MAY TO PASS LAWS FORCING TAX HAVENS TO EXPOSE RUSSIAN OLIGARCH MONEY LAUNDERING NEXT WEEK
NEWS: A top House intel committee Republican says intelligence agencies “over-redacted” large swaths of their Russia investigation report.
NEWS: A top House intel committee Republican says intelligence agencies “over-redacted” large swaths of their Russia investigation report.— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) April 26, 2018
The panel may release the report anyway as early as tonight or tomorrow and fight the redactions later. https://t.co/vlUxNEOMfH
Talks between Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-in are under way after the North Korean leader crossed the border to meet the South Korean president
Talks between Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-in are under way after the North Korean leader crossed the border to meet the South Korean president https://t.co/uSSx7Idlwh #InterKoreanSummit pic.twitter.com/Aw1BeJgnEA— Bloomberg (@business) April 27, 2018
Cosby tried to make it about race — not rape
Cosby tried to make it about race — not rape | By Roxanne Jones via @CNNOpinion https://t.co/1nqKTKEtsx pic.twitter.com/4mV7uIKDDk— CNN (@CNN) April 27, 2018
Here is a link to the response we just filed in support of our opposition to Mr. Cohen and Mr. Trump’s effort to delay our case. We specifically address the 5th amend. declaration from yesterday
Here is a link to the response we just filed in support of our opposition to Mr. Cohen and Mr. Trump’s effort to delay our case. We specifically address the 5th amend. declaration from yesterday.https://t.co/ZtELdgeaxC— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) April 26, 2018
THREAD: We need to talk about Mike Pence. I know we don't WANT to, but we must.
We need to talk about Mike Pence.— Greg Olear (@gregolear) April 26, 2018
I know we don't WANT to, but we must.
Because there's weird shit going on with the @VP, and the press is not talking about it.
- 1/ Mike Pence came to Trump from Indiana, where he was an unpopular governor. He had some issues with using his personal AOL account for government business, and he used campaign contributions to pay his mortgage. Oops!3 replies46 retweets137 likes
- 2/ Pence is a member of a radical group that calls itself Christian but is really anything but. He seems genuinely to believe that Jesus told him to make his bed with Donald Trump, because Rapture, or some shit. He's nuttier than 45.3 replies33 retweets140 likes
- 3/ Pence is basically a Koch brothers whore. His ethics are completely inconsistent with Christian values. His job is to stand by Trump and affect calm, and to talk in a radio-friendly voice. To assure us that the bullshit is true.2 replies36 retweets125 likes
- 4/ This morning I googled "Pence Flynn knew" and, guys, there is NOT enough written about that topic. A few op-eds, but nothing major. And there should be, because Mike Flynn is an active Russian asset who Trump entrusted with eyes-only secrets.2 replies26 retweets111 likes
- 5/ Pence was brought into the campaign by Manafort (indicted under 876,935 charges) & continued to work with his deputy, Rick Gates (ditto) after Paulie Walnuts resigned after his fishy Ukraine ties became too damaging politically (I know — quaint, right?).2 replies20 retweets95 likes
- 6/ There's even a story floating around that Manafort stalled the Trump jet so that he and Pence would be able to meet up, and this Trump would pick him as his running mate. Almost like an op.2 replies17 retweets81 likes
- 7/ After the Kushner coup, Pence usurped Chris Christie as head of the Trump transition team. His deputy? Moscow Mike Flynn!1 reply16 retweets76 likes
- 8/ Mike Flynn was dirty, and many people warned Trump and the transition team about this. Yates, Cummings, Obama himself. Trump hired him anyway. And Pence went along for the ride.
9/— Greg Olear (@gregolear) April 26, 2018
It's simple: Either Pence is a complete fucking moron, too stupid to realize that literally everyone around him had a KGB handler...or he knew. If you look at the timeline, there's no middle ground.
Read this for more info:https://t.co/HCPUwIyom8
- 10/ And Pence is SUCH an accomplished liar. He lies better than even Trump. Sarah Sanders prats to Pence at night, that she might be as good as bearing false witness as Jesus boi.2 replies16 retweets56 likes
- Greg Olear Retweeted Dan Diamond11/ Here's but one example of the lies:Greg Olear added,1 reply11 retweets40 likes
- Greg Olear Retweeted Adam Parkhomenko12/ Oh, and: Pence lawyered up early and well. You know how you don't plead the Fifth unless you're guilty? Yeah, you don't lawyer up like that unless you are, same deal.Greg Olear added,Adam ParkhomenkoVerified account @AdamParkhomenkoPence is not getting nearly enough scrutiny in the media for his hands on role running the transition. Reminder after the news out the last 48 hours: he lawyered up very early this year. https://twitter.com/adamparkhomenko/status/910857530410139648 …2 replies19 retweets51 likes
- 13/ I won't discuss Pence's odious politics, his exploitation of Christianity, his bizarro relationship with Mother...all of that is bad, but immaterial. Pence must go BECAUSE HE KNEW, AND HE IS THEREFORE A TRAITOR.
- 14/ Flynn's guilty plea means that Pence either knew or is a moron. I don't think he's a moron. Not in that sort of way. All evidence suggests that he knew damned well what he was, and is, doing.2 replies6 retweets37 likes
- Agnew left before Nixon. Pence must exit before Trump. Book 'em, Bobby. [END]
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)