Here we GO@SenFeinstein fired off 5 letters today.— Alt-SeanSpicer'sMic (@Alt_Spicerlies) October 27, 2017
So @KellyannePolls can you be bothered w answering this letter?
cc @WhiteHouse @PressSec pic.twitter.com/91dj3J0m6j
Friday, October 27, 2017
Sen Feinstein fired off 5 letters today.
EXCLUSIVE: Former Trump adviser Carter page questioned by Senate panel
EXCLUSIVE: Former Trump adviser Carter page questioned by Senate panel https://t.co/MKKQ2nryFZ pic.twitter.com/HyjVqK6qOk— NBC News (@NBCNews) October 27, 2017
Ex-CIA Director Spoke to Mueller About Flynn's Alleged Turkish Scheme
Ex-CIA Director Spoke to Mueller About Flynn's Alleged Turkish Scheme https://t.co/8C5pg1rk5A— Justin Hendrix (@justinhendrix) October 27, 2017
Zinke says he had "absolutely nothing to do with" Puerto Rico contract
Zinke says he had "absolutely nothing to do with" Puerto Rico contract https://t.co/pC09VsH3bx via @ludacristiano @bjlefebvre pic.twitter.com/Pt32aQZdVt— POLITICO (@politico) October 27, 2017
Rebekah Mercer directly asked Cambridge Analytica to "organize" DNC/Podesta emails stolen by Wikileaks/GRU.
Rebekah Mercer directly asked Cambridge Analytica to "organize" DNC/Podesta emails stolen by Wikileaks/GRU. 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/NQy7Sh2qQv— Eric Garland (@ericgarland) October 27, 2017
Wash Exam: The Free Beacon told the House Intel Cmte it funded the original Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort
Wash Exam: The Free Beacon told the House Intel Cmte it funded the original Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort.https://t.co/FnM6Y3hPSD— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) October 27, 2017
THREAD on Dana Boente's resignation
THREAD on Dana Boente's resignation— Tea Pain (@TeaPainUSA) October 27, 2017
1) Dana Boente serves as prosecutor in the Eastern District of Virginia where one of Mueller's...
- Replying to @TeaPainUSA2) ...grand juries are impaneled. First of all, the timin' is very important because of chatter that Mueller's a close to unsealin' his...11 replies217 retweets734 likes
- 3) ...first wave of indictments. Boente has worked cooperatively while Mueller's Grand Jury issued subpoenas and interviewed witnesses.9 replies197 retweets686 likes
- 4) There has not been one single story of head-knockin' between him and Mueller. Then why would he "retire?" The most logical answer...15 replies176 retweets628 likes
- 5) ...is that Mueller is ready to act and no longer needs his assistance, freein' Boente to not work for the Trump administration and...15 replies196 retweets742 likes
- 6) ...,more importantly, he is free to serve as a witness in the Trump-Russia case, since he was present in the SCIF with Rosenstein when..23 replies224 retweets891 likes
- 7) ... the decision was made to appoint Mueller. Tea don't believe in coincidences and the timin' is 100% related to Trump-Russia.26 replies197 retweets926 likes
- 8) Even though Trump gets to appoint a successor, that is most like not a big concern since the cases springin' from the indictment will...7 replies144 retweets603 likes
- 9) ...most likely be tried in another venue. All signs point to the conclusion that Mueller is ready to move with his first indictments.42 replies194 retweets820 likes
- 10) If Boente was a Trump loyalist and the Grand Jury was still roarin', he'd stay there to interfere and obstruct. Such is not the case.20 replies168 retweets734 likes
- 11) This combined with all the chatter that we will see indictments by Thanksgivin' spells more bad news for Trump. <eot>
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)